Happy Monday! I love meal prepping, and I love using Sunday's to get ready for the week! So I thought I would try to share every Monday what I did to get ready for the week! Some Sundays I have more time than other Sundays to prep, but either way I thought it would be helpful for you to see what I get done on various days.
Yesterday, I had a lot more time than usual to prep, and the kids where happily playing games on the floor around me, so I got a lot done. For lunches this week, I am going to eat leftovers or turkey burgers and chopped up vegetables and fruits. So I chopped and/or washed...
1. broccoli
2. celery
3. carrots
4. radishes
5. peppers
6. cucumbers
7. strawberries
8. blueberries
9. snow peas
I also made some ranch dressing for the vegetables. During the week, a good serving of these things would be 1 cup of vegetables, 1 cup of fruit, and 2 Tbsp of ranch for lunch.
I also made the kids' lunches for the week.
And then, I got 3 suppers prepped and ready. All three of these recipes are slow cooker recipes, so I was able to get everything ready and put them in a ziploc bag to dump out in the morning. I knew this was going to be a busy week, so I didn't want to stress about supper.
Did you get anything prepped over the weekend? What are you having for supper this week?
Much love ~ Becky



No comments :
Post a Comment