Super simple and delicious slow-cooker meal tonight ~ Beef Stew. I love Wildree products, so I bought the Wildtree Beef Stew Seasoning Mix! Loved how it tasted, and I loved how easy the recipe was. If you don't have the Wildtree seasoning mix, you could still use the same ingredients and just Google a good beef stew seasoning.
Ingredients
1 package Wildtree Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
1 pound beef stew meat
1/2 pound baby carrots
1/2 pound potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 cup frozen pearl onions
1 cup water
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 7-8 hours. Remove lid and cook on high for 20-30 minutes until the sauce thickens.
I roasted some butternut squash to mix up in mine because I just love the taste the squash adds to it. Plus, its another vegetable I am getting in. A healthy serving would be 3/4 cup of beef, 1 cup of carrots, onions, and squash, and 1/2 cup of potatoes. I also cooked some rice and macaroni and cheese for the kids and husband.
I hope you try it out! Let me know what you think!
Much Love ~ Becky

No comments :
Post a Comment