As I mentioned when I first started this journey, I made sure to include some slow-cooker recipes that we have had before, so it wasn't new recipe overload this month. And tonight was one of those nights.
We absolutely love this recipe! The pork is so tender and so tasty, and so easy to have as tacos, on quesadillas, nachos, or as a barbecue sandwich. For our family, this recipe makes a lot, so we usually have leftovers the second night, and then I freeze the rest for another night.
Click here for the recipe to the Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas. This will actually take you to a bunch of our favorite slow-cooker recipes, so just scroll down to find it.
This is really one of our favorite recipes ever, so I hope you try it out. Let me know what you think!
Much love ~ Becky

No comments :
Post a Comment