So, I will just start this post by saying I think my new goal in life is to turn every meal into a one pan, one sheet pan, or slow-cooker meal. They just make life simple and easy and stress free, and those three words should be my motto. This was a super simple meal that we have all the time, but turning it into a one-sheet pan meal made it even better, and didn't change the taste!
Ingredients
1 pound of steak of choice, thinly sliced into 1/4-inch strips
1 sweet onion, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
oil
Fajita seasoning:
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Preheat the oven 400 degrees. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly spray with cooking spray. I like to keep my raw meat and vegetables separate, so I halved the seasoning mixture between my bowl of steak and my bowl of vegetables. Drizzle both bowls with oil and gently toss so everything is coated in the oil and seasoning.
Evenly distribute the steak and vegetables on the pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until steak is done. Serve with cheese, salsa, greek yogurt, corn tortillas, avocado, or any topping of choice. A healthy serving would be two corn tortillas, 3/4 cup of steak (divided), 2 tbsp of cheese (divided), and a dab of salsa and greek yogurt.
Much love ~ Becky
No comments :
Post a Comment