Thursday, October 25, 2018

Super Easy Lemon Pepper Wings

These were so good! I took this recipe from this website and made a few changes.  I can't wait to make them again. 


Ingredients
1.5 pounds chicken wings
1/4 Avocado Oil
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400F.
Toss chicken wings and oil. Place wings on a wire rack set on a baking sheet (don't crowd the wings). I also put aluminum foil down on the baking sheet under the wire rack to help with clean up.
Bake for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. This is the hard part if your wings are different sizes.  I found my smaller wings got done faster than the bigger wings.  You will just have to check after 45 minutes and then go from there.  
Remove wings from oven. Mix melted butter and lemon-pepper seasoning and brush liberally onto wings (stir butter mixture as you go to make sure you have plenty of seasoning for each wing).

I served with some homemade ranch sauce.  I bought a ranch dressing packet and mixed 1 cup of olive oil mayonnaise and 1 cup of fat-free milk.  You have to let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.  We also had some celery, side salads, and fries for the kids with our wings.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top