Monday, June 25, 2018

Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry


I have had so many people ask about this recipe ever since I posted it on social media.  The sad part is that I really didn't follow a recipe, so here is my attempt to recreate it for you.  

Ingredients
1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 bag of snap peas
1 bag of shredded carrots
1/2 C of chopped green onion
2 large eggs
1 bag of frozen cauliflower rice
sesame oil
soy sauce

Cook the frozen cauliflower according to bag instructions and set aside.
Heat some sesame oil in the pan, and cook shrimp.  Remove from pan.
If needed, pour a little more sesame oil and stir fry the snap peas, shredded carrots, and green onions for about 5 minutes.  Push to one side of the pan, and drop in eggs to cook.  Cook egg and then chop up in the pan.  Add cooked cauliflower rice and a little bit of soy sauce and stir mixture.  Heat through for about 1 to 2 minutes.  
Add shrimp and stir again.  If needed, make sure shrimp are warm.  
Remove from stove and add sesame seeds.  

I hope you enjoy!
Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top