So this was a last minute meal I created because I didn't have the ingredients I needed to make my original recipe. Well, I am sure glad I didn't have all the ingredients because this was beyond amazing...I couldn't stop eating it!
So, first I used this recipe to cook the roast all day.
Then, about an hour before it was ready, I roasted at 450 degrees some baby peppers, shredded carrots, onions, zucchini noodles, and cherry tomatoes for about 20-25 minutes.
I also made this homemade horseradish sauce!
When the pot roast was ready, I shredded it and put it over top of spring lettuce and the roasted vegetables. With every bite, I dipped my fork in the sauce, so I was mindful not to pour too much on my salad.
And in case you needed another idea, the next day for lunch {when I can have yummy carbs} I had an open-faced pot roast sandwich. I toasted a piece of sourdough bread, then spread a little bit of the horseradish sauce over top with lettuce and the shredded pot roast. And I had the leftover roasted vegetables as a side!
I hope you enjoy!
Becky
No comments :
Post a Comment