Sunday, January 14, 2018

3 Slow-Cooker meals you can freeze for later!

I love slow-cooker meals, but I really like slow-cooker meals that freeze well, so you can enjoy them again! We always have leftover food, so it's nice to be able to put these leftovers up for another day {especially on days I don't feel like cooking or heading to the grocery store}.  I have found that not all of our leftovers freeze well and are just as good the second time around, but these three never disappoint.  

Brisket Sliders - Just cook the brisket as usual and put any leftover meat in a ziploc freezer bag for later.  Defrost the meat, and I like to heat mine up on the stove with a little beef broth!


Spaghetti - Cook the spaghetti sauce as usual and put any leftover sauce in a ziploc freezer bag for later.  Defrost the sauce, and I like to heat it up on the stove with a little water!


Mississippi Pot Roast - Cook the pot roast as usual and put any leftover meat {no peppers} in a ziploc freezer bag for later.  Defrost the meat, and I like to heat the meat back up on the stove with a little beef broth!


I hope you get to enjoy these recipes more than once! 
Much love ~ Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top