Monday, December 11, 2017

Healthy for the Holidays - Week of December 11

Who is prepping for a busy week ahead? As usual, I am going to cut up some veggies and fruit to have handy! Last week, I got a rotisserie chicken and used that all week to eat with veggies or on a salad. Super simple! And I'm going to boil some eggs for the week too! I don't know about you, but if I get to feeling sluggish or hungry as soon as I have a protein snack like eggs or a shake, I feel so much better! 

Here are some dinner ideas for next week. Make sure you pay attention to the portion size for each recipe. Paying attention to how much you eat of these dinners and others will make a huge difference: 

The lasagna soup, chicken taquitos, and pork nachos are slow-cooker recipes. The wings are are 45-minute one pan meal, the shrimp bowl is delicious, and the avocado toast takes 5 minutes! Great meals for a busy week! 














Are trying to stay healthy for the holidays? What kinds of things are you eating? I would love to hear from you.
Much love ~ Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top