Well, we have the week off for Thanksgiving, and it's going to be a busy one, so I am not doing much planning. I did go to the store and grabbed some things to have on hand for lunch, and maybe a couple of dinners.
For lunch:
I got some vegetables and fruit and washed and chopped all of it up to have with maybe a turkey burger. I also made some ranch dressing!
This is a picture from a couple of weeks ago, so it has chicken and salmon, but for this crazy week, I just cooked two or three chicken breast on the stovetop with with lemon pepper seasoning, and roasted some brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash. I tossed them in garlic oil and cooked them in the oven at 425 degrees for about about 20-25 minutes. For each lunch, I will have one chicken breast, 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes, and 1 cup of brussel sprouts and butternut squash mixed.
The good thing is that I can have these for supper too if I have some extras!
Here are some quick and easy suppers to plan for if you need some some ideas. Three of them are crockpot meals, and two are one-pan meals:
So what are you prepping this week? Are you going to be just as busy as we are?
Much love ~ Becky







No comments :
Post a Comment