Sunday, August 5, 2018

Air Fryer ~ Chicken Kebabs


I love grilling...but I don't like actually grilling! I try to leave that to my husband.  So I loved this recipe because I could do it myself in the air fryer and, once cooked, the texture of the chicken and veggies made me think they were grilled.  

Ingredients
1/3 cup Honey
1/3 cup Soy sauce
Salt
Pepper chop into small squares
Sesame seeds
8 oz container of Mushrooms chop in half
3 Bell peppers, cut into squares
1 onion, cut into squares
Oil a few spray
1 pound of tenders, cut into 1-inch cubes

Instructions
Add 1/3 cup of honey and 1/3 cup of sauce soy, mix every well together. Add some sesame seeds and stir well. Pour into a ziploc bag.  
Add chicken, peppers, mushrooms, and onions to ziploc bag, and let marinate for at 30 minutes.  
Assemble kebabs by putting on the peppers, chicken, mushroom, and onion pieces onto the skewers.
Pre-heat air fryer at 340 degrees.  Spray kebabs with oil.  
Load the chicken kebabs into the air fryer basket, cook under 170°C/338°F for 15mins-20mins.

I had three skewers and a cup of cauliflower rice for my serving! 

Enjoy!
Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top