Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Two-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Ribs


Barbecue Sauce and Ribs...that's all you need for this amazing recipe.  I thought this would be another fun tailgating or football party recipe.  I posted some super easy chicken wings on Monday too.

This was my first time cooking ribs, so I did a little bit of research.  The first thing I read a lot about was wrapping the ribs around the side of the slow-cooker to help the ribs caramelize.  So I did that, and it worked perfectly.  I also basted the ribs every two hours with the sauce and juices at the bottom of the crockpot to help them not dry out.  They were so tender and delicious!

Ingredients
1/3 cup of barbecue sauce and extra for dipping (I used Wildtree's Wicked Good Slow Cooker Sauce because it uses organic ingredients and is low in calories, fat, and sodium.
4 pounds of pork spare ribs

Place ribs in the slow-cooker wrapping them around the edge.  Pour the barbecue sauce over the ribs, and cook on low for 8 hours.  Every two hours baste the ribs with the sauce and the juices at the bottom of the slow-cooker.  Enjoy with some dipping sauce on the side.  

Much love ~ Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top